#header-inner { margin: auto; text-align: center; }

Monday, February 15, 2010

OWOH: And The Winners Are

Last year I wanted to join this event, but somehow I missed a deadline in order to actually participate in Lisa's brilliant event. I blog-hopped, however, and vicariously reveled in the friendships and bonds that I saw developing. This year, though, I did it; I joined One World One Heart, and my experience was wonderful. I entered late, but was amazed and overwhelmed at how many visitors flew my way on the Magic Carpet. I am pleased to announce that the winners of my prints are:



lkmoonwood at My Muse

Terri at Pringle Hill Studios

Marit at Marit's Blog

I will contact each of you to get your mailing addresses and send you your art as soon as possiible.


I hope that all of you will return on the Magic Carpet to join my Have a HeARt for Haiti event in June. Click here to find out more.

5 comments:

Grandma Yellow Hair said...

Just came by tonight to say hello. Congrats to your lucky winners..I have to go now and check out your Have a Heart for Haiti event
Take care
Maggie

Terri Kahrs said...

Kathy, I stopped by to check in and saw that I've won one of your prints! YAYYYYY!!! I am SOOOOO excited! You've made my day sparkle with happiness! Thank you!!! Hugs, Terri xoxo

Marit said...

OH Dear... I was drooling over your valentine, and scrolled just a little bit down to see what I missed and MYOHMY... I won one of your prints! I am sooooo happy with that dear! I know I will treasure it! Have a lovely week and stay warm.

Terri Kahrs said...

Thanks again, Kathy! I'll flickr mail you with my addy! Hugs, Terri xoxo

lulu moonwood murakami said...

Wow! I'm so excited to be one of your winners!!!
: )
lulu
lk moonwood @ www.lulumoonmymuse.blogspot.com