This was so sweet ! The elf of plants ! Love that !My Russian grandmother used to love the fall and the mushroom hunt. Anything red or yellow was known to be highly toxic, even possible deadly, but she would find the ones you could eat, morels I think, and make a feast of them that night or, if the bounty was really good, pickle them for later. They were always delicious but it always felt just a little dangerous, eating the mushrooms that grew in the woods, next to the ones that could kill you.Well...that little story just burst out of me whne I saw you Elves ! Thanks for that !Happy Labor Day Weekend ! I hope it is full of treasures !
Are these in your garden? How wonderful! I once lived next to a field where Blewits grew and would get up early to pick them for breakfast.Although, the colour did put me off...until i tasted them!
Oooh how neat! Did you look for faeries? :)
Gorgeous picture!!!!!!Don't eat them though!!!!
Magical gifts from Mother Nature! There's got to be a few fairies and elves somewhere nearby! These are awesome! Hugs, Terri xoxo
The faeries moved to your house this week. They were at my house a few weeks ago on my blog..Except your vacation homes are much more pretty in color than mine.Katelen
ooo al these are fabulous photos!! i can just imagine you scrunching around on the ground trying to get these too!! well done!
Wow! Your mushroom photos are magnificent. I thought such colours came from an artist's imagination as the only mushrooms I have seen here in Oz are earthy and uninteresting. Fabulous stuff.
Amazing photos! I expect to see little fairies amongst these wonders of the woods! Thank you for your lovely comment Alberta
Oh my goodness! Glorious! Well, I'm going to have to visit on a regular basis! WHAT a lovely dose of pretty!
Now since you surely had to lay down on your belly to get these fabulous shots....well then, you surely saw the faries too.
These are so gorgeous in all their poisonous splendor! What beautiful colors and wonderfully strange shapes! I love mushrooms: To look at, and to eat! A friend of mine had a poisonous mushroom in Russia, and the doctors said that the only thing that saved her was the amount of vodka in her system at the time. I love it! Drink vodka, eat mushrooms (but carefully--only the safe ones)!! Your photos are beautiful! XOXO
Post a Comment