#header-inner { margin: auto; text-align: center; }

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Doodlebug: Pencils/Pens

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm so excited!!! I must be the biggest geek the whole world. Violette tagged me. Here are the rules:

1. Each player answers questions about themselves.

2. At the end of the post, tag 5 people by posting their names.

3.Go to their site/blog and leave a comment telling them they've been tagged. Invite them to your site/blog so they can read the tagged post.

4. Let the person who tagged you know when you've completed your tagged post.
I have to answer these 6 questions:

1. What were you doing 10 years ago? trying to keep up with my 17 and my 10 yr. old sons, going to swim meets, basketball camps, being football team mom, teaching a middle school class for mild intellectual disabilities, packing boxes to move, finishing the last design details on the house we were building: choosing paint and wallpaper,designing cabinets and shelves, sketching windows and porches, patios and porches, the culmination of 2o years of tearing pictures out of design magazines and stuffing them into notebooks. Mr. Alberta finally secretly told all the subcontractors not to even LOOK at any more pictures I showed them.

2. What are 5 things on your To Do list?
plant my window boxes, finish Doodlebug and flying cat painting, color-copy some of Bob Dylan's album covers for a Father's Day painting, start sketches for my children's book, book plane tickets for our 25th Anniversary trip to Belize!

3. What are 5 snacks you really enjoy (in no particular order)?
Diet Coke, Weight Watchers Toffee Bars, microwave popcorn, (when I really treat myself:) Brie with fruit and wine, and, if it's a REAL emergency: chocolate covered graham crackers (fondly known in our house as "Party Grahams")

4. Name some places where you've lived.
Not many: Mississippi, New Orleans, Georgia

5. Name some bad habits you have.
procrastinating, feeling sorry for myself, eating mindlessly before bedtime, cursing like a sailor

6. Name some jobs you've had.
tennis court keeper, babysitter, camp art counselor,calligrapher, retail sales, Bible school teacher, waitress, bartender, special education teacher

Now, here's who I'm going to tag:

Janet
ArtBrat
Emily
Ava
Brooke

5 comments:

Femmy said...

wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Love it.

Lee Ann said...

Alberta--Tag mission completed. Back to Starbase Necessity is a Mofo.
Ava

Pearl Maple said...

Followed your link from Mixed Media Monday and really enjoyed visiting all your creative works.

violette said...

I was so nice to get to know a bit more about you! You are going to Belize?? Oh lucky you! I was there 12 years ago and LOVED it!

It must have been fun helping to design your home?

Love, Violette