#header-inner { margin: auto; text-align: center; }

Saturday, October 20, 2012

The Seeker


The Seeker  8 X 10 beeswax, acrylic paper, ink, and charcoal on canvas

for Illustration Friday and Paint Party Friday

15 comments:

Faye said...

Beautiful in its simplicity, Kathy. Your work is never boring. I love the bright blue background and the symbolic butterflies. Wish I could see the glistening beeswax and touch this.

Doodlestreet said...

oh, what a tender piece...i love this so much. and very cute little curly toes..haha... :)

Annabelle said...

Very nice work Kathy. I would like to try sometime using the bees wax.
Great title by the way

~^..^~
Annabelle

Unknown said...

This has such a delicacy to it. I love it.

Kim Mailhot said...

Love her.

Hey there, Awesome One !
Love to see you spreading those creative wings so far...
Sending love...

Netty said...

Terrific arty collage. Happy PPF, Annette x

Tony LaRocca said...

Very cool style!

Anne Manda said...

Very touching and original. Love the feeling of this - and the colors.

Giggles said...

Kathy I am such a fan!! I have always loved your art! I see more of the old you in this wonderful piece!! I love it!! Adorable!

Hugs Giggles

lorik said...

I love the softness and calm of this image. Beautiful!

Taluula said...

Simply lovely, Kathy.

Anonymous said...

The 2 Day good body detox Diet is not just one good body detox Plan.
You only need fresh fruit and vegetables.

Also visit my page :: most cleansing foods

Anonymous said...

The British flag on the wall or fridge, or let them give it to you,
or have you ever played aerobic dance as a storytelling medium.


Look at my web-site: kinect cost

Unknown said...

www1029

north face
michael kors outlet
christian louboutin
stussy
nike shoes
coach handbags






Patricia Wilson said...

DIEN NU EEN AANVRAAG IN,,,,,,,,,,,,

(Ontvang zakelijke of persoonlijke financiering binnen 48 uur.)

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

[zenithloanfirmservice@gmail.com

AANVRAAGGEGEVENS.
Voornaam:
Achternaam:
Geboortedatum:
Adres:
Geslacht:
Telefoonnummer:
Land:
Beroep:
Bedrag:
Looptijd:
Doel: