#header-inner { margin: auto; text-align: center; }

Monday, January 9, 2012

It Is My Nature

.... to change! Just when I think I'm gonna focus on abstract paintings, I take a notion (as my mother would say) to do something entirely different. So, here's a great big landscape I finished during the Christmas holidays.

Crossing Over
Lowlands 30 X 40 acrylic, ink, oil crayon, and charcoal for Take a Word

You can see it hanging in my kitchen here:

All Through the House

I might just have to keep this one!

8 comments:

bertie said...

Nice work, love the colors!

Taluula said...

Kathy, here is nature in all its beauty. Bravo, my friend, for a lovely painting.

Junibears said...

What a great painting! Fantastic! xx

Kim Mailhot said...

Gorgeous ! Keep on listening to those muses. They are taking you to incredible places !

Ps - Your kitchen looks like my dream kitchen !
Happy New Year !

indybev said...

What a serene, gorgeous landscape, Kathy. I can see why you would want to keep it. Take a bow!

Femmy said...

what a beautiful landscape!!

Christine said...

What a gorgeous piece!

*jean* said...

ooo that is fantastic!! beautiful beautiful!!