#header-inner { margin: auto; text-align: center; }

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Decatur Art Walk

decatur street
The perfect antidote to a chilly, gray Saturday: a stroll through one of the most walkable neighborhoods in Atlanta

Dancing Goats Decatur, GA
Recently nominated as "The Tastiest Town in the South," Decatur is known for its coffee shops and restaurants. Our first stop was Dancing Goats Coffee Bar

Decatur Lucky Charms II

dancing goats me
where I had a delicious Chai tea latte.

Mon Coeur Visits Dancing Goats Coffee Bar
As you can see, some of my large pieces are hanging out here too.

decatur cds
We strolled down Ponce de Leon Avenue, past my favorite music store

Decatur Stairs
and took a right on Church Street

Decatur Red Door
where we popped into Mingei World Arts to browse


Decatur Face Wall
before heading on to see some of the outdoor murals located throughout Decatur.

Decatur blue mural

Decatur Market January Window
We ended up back at The Decatur Market and Gallery, where you can find the most unique collection of paintings, pottery, textiles, photograhy, and jewelry created by emerging Atlanta artists and where you can see my art in the front window this month!

Beautiful

3 comments:

Michelle said...

SUPER COOL! Thank for commenting on my blog, so I could find you too. You are welcome to come by my studio anytime, just send me an email, and we can set up a time. Love your paintings!

Unknown said...

www1029



coach factory outlet
christian louboutin
true religion
air max 90
ralph lauren polo
michael kors outlet
hermes belt
supreme clothing
louboutin shoes
jordan shoes




Nicolas Ford said...

Thannks for writing