#header-inner { margin: auto; text-align: center; }

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

IF: April Fools' Rabbit By Ava

Rabbit by Ava

16" X 18" mixed media on canvas (available on Etsy) for Saturday Surprise "Mother Nature Challenge" , Created By Hand Craft Challenge "Easter" and Illustration Friday "Talisman Challenge."

The rabbit is the symbol for faith in many religions and is also a talisman of love and fertility.

Isn't this painting awesome!!! I'm such a proud big sister. I've already commissioned her to do one for me.

11 comments:

Owl Eng said...

Beautiful!! the colours, the composition, the characters, the textures... everything is gorgeous

CafeArtiste said...

That is really awesome! I love the balance and composition. It just makes me smile to look at it.

Sandy said...

This is cool.
Fantastic work. I love it.

GED STUDENT said...

hey mrs.cullen i like the artwork check out my blogger i add more stuff i added and made tell me what you think

Heather Robinson said...

Oh, this IS awesome! It has wonderful lines and interest and such a fantastic whimsical feel to it. I can see why you are a very proud big sister. Sure enjoyed seeing your studio! Can I move in? It's wonderful...and to create art with both of you would be heaven!!

Terri Kahrs said...

So whimsical and fun! Applause for Ava! Hugs, Terri xoxo

Pattie said...

Hi!!
I am pattie from the yes no maybe blog I am contacting you to let you know that you have been featured on our blog (sorry for putting it here but I could not find your email information)

Amy C said...

this is gorgeous, I love rabbits too!

Taluula said...

Striking colours Alberta and beautiful as always.

wanda kujacz said...

No words .... your art enchants me !!!
Thank you !

*jean* said...

yes, it's awesome! love the bottom part and the red!!!